Our Hypersonic Jet Fighter HJF-22SR/Super Raptor was designed, researched and developed to redefine the term air superiority by being able to destroy aircrafts of aggressive parties directly at their take-off as well as being invulnerable in the air.
manned system and
Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV)
The Hypersonic Jet Fighter (HJF) concept by us form Style of Speed not only features amazing hightech materials like our AeroAccu Fibre, and superior defense and attack systems like our range of different laser-based Lightsaber systems, but also the options to deploy it as:
- autonomously and
- Remotely Piloted Vehicle (RPV).
By these features and the fact that our HJF-22SR/Super Raptor is based on actually available technology of today, it is not only the world's first real 6th generation but also 6.5th generation jet fighter concept, indeed a true Next Generation Tactical Aircraft (Next Gen TACAIR).
Our SOS powertrain is available in different variants that consist of:
hypersonic extensions with energy recovery
- production fighter class turbofan, e.g. Pratt & Whitney F119,
- future Variable Cycle Engine (VCE), specifically SOS Adaptive Versatile Affordable Advanced Highly Efficient Embedded Turbofan Engine (AVAAHEETE),
two-dimensional thrust vectoring nozzle,
- energy recovery by e.g. MagnetoHydroDynamics (MHD) generator,
- Collimator-controlled variable flow geometry inlet by e.g. MHD collimator, and
- plasma accelerator by e.g. MHD accelerator,
- precooler and
- regenerative cooling,
and much more.
- Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL) version by e.g. MagnetoPlasmaDynamics (MPD) accelerator,
Design exterior: Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Pratt & Whitney and Style of Speed
Design interior: Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Pratt & Whitney, NASA and Style of Speed
- 2× fighter class turbofan, e.g. Pratt & Whitney F119
- 2× SOS Adaptive Versatile Affordable Advanced Highly Efficient Embedded Turbofan Engine (AVAAHEETE)
Active component: OntoLinux, Active Plasma Accelerator
Active component options: Active (Plasma) Anti-Friction System, Active Aerodynamics and Lightsaber System
Hypersonic extension: MagnetoHydroDynamic Collimator and MagnetoHydroDynamic Accelerator, and Precooler
Energy recovery: MagnetoHydroDynamic Generator with AeroAccu Fibre, and Regenerative Cooling System
- Mach 5+ with e.g. Pratt & Whitney F119
- Mach 6+ with SOS AVAAHEETE (projected capablility)
The technical details and advantageous of our proprietary power- train will not be disclosed publicly, but the superiority of our original solution has already convinced experts easily and interested persons can contact us day and night to get further informations.
We have the power